Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60335-2-14, IEC61032, IEC60335-1||Material:||Metal And Insluating Material|
ul articulated finger probe,
finger probe test
IEC61032 Test Probe B / Jointed Test Finger IEC60335-2-14 with Diameter 125 Stop
Jointed test finger (test probe B) is consisted dactylogryposis and handle, the dactylogrypossis has two active joints that can bend in 90 degrees and made by insulating material, the handle can customized with terminals or M6 threaded hole to work with force gauge. Jointed test finger is to protection of person’s finger from hazard parts (Live parts or mechanical parts) of enclosure according to the standards of IEC61032 figure 2, IEC60529 and IEC60065.
|Jointed point size 1||30±0.2||30±0.2||30±0.2|
|Jointed point size 2||60±0.2||60±0.2||60±0.2|
|Length of finger||80±0.2||80±0.2||100±0.2|
|Diameter of finger||Ф12 0 -0.05||Ф12 0 -0.05||Ф12 0 -0.05|
|Diameter of Baffle||Ф75±0.2||Ф75±0.2||Ф125±0.2|
|Thruster||10N optional||10N optional||10N optional|
4. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
1. PEGO is professional on electrical lab testing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with better price, better quality and better service.
2. Customized Service: We can help our customers to design and develop new equipment according to their requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3.Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty, 100% guarantee test before delivery. And all our products can pass the third-lab calibration which is authorized by ISO17025.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery, and our freight forwarder can provide transportation services at the most reasonable price to solve your worries.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: we promise to reply our customers within 24 hours
Contact Person: sales