Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Impact Level:||IK07, IK08, IK09, IK10, IK20||Impact Energy:||2J, 5J, 10J, 20J, 50J|
|Adjust Height:||0-1000mm||Reference:||IEC60068-2-75, IEC62262|
|Usage:||Impact Testing Machine, Universal Testing Machine, Safety Testing||Working Power:||220V/50Hz|
IK20 Vertical Impact Steel Hammers,
50J Vertical Impact Steel Hammers,
IEC60068-2-75 Apparatus Test Hammers
IECC60068-2-75 Test Ehc: IK07 to IK20 Vertical Impact Hammers Test Apparatus
IK07 to IK20 Vertical impact hammer test apparatus is designed according to IEC60068-2-75 test Ehc, and can meet the test requirements of IEC60598, EN50102. This equipment is for IK07 to IK20 testing, it is mainly consisted by striking elements (2J, 5J, 10J, 20J, 50J), guideway and test apparatus, the hammers are made by steel. The hammer is released by electromagnet to ensure instantaneous release and vertical drop, the bottom of guideway contact with the surface of sample, that is the fall height, user do not need to adjust, it is easy to operate.
The equipment can be moved as a whole with four wheels in the bottom.
|Travel height||0~1000mm (manual adjustable)|
|Impact hammers||0.5kg, 1.7kg, 5kg, 5kg and 10kg steel hammers for IK07 to IK20 vertical impact|
|Impact energy||2J, 5J, 10J, 20J, 50J|
|Size of guideway||
Φ37mm*400mm, Φ64mm*300mm, Φ85mm*200mm, Φ104mm*400mm, Φ129mm*500mm
|Release mode||Electromagnetic release|
5. Characteristics of striking elements:
Height of fall
|Equivalent Mass (kg)||0.25||(0.2)||0.25||(0.2)||0.25||(0.2)||(0.2)||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.5||1.7||5||5||10|
|Height of fall mm±1%||56||(100)||80||(150)||140||(200)||(250)||200||280||400||400||300||200||400||500|
Degrees of protection against external mechanical impacts
1). What is the warranty period of the vertical impact testing machine?
Answer: the vertical impact testing machine's warranty is 12 months upon you receipt of the equipment
2). Can you provide third-lab calibration certificate?
Answer: Yes, the equipment can send to the third-labs authorized by ISO17025 and get the calibration certificate, but the buyer should undertake the charges.
3). Which energy shall we choose for the vertical impact testing machine?
Answer: There are 5 energies for your selection, 2J, 5J, 10J,20J and 50J.
7. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
1. PEGO is professional on electrical lab testing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with better price, better quality and better service.
2. Customized Service: We can help our customers to design and develop new equipment according to their requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3.Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty, 100% guarantee test before delivery. And all our products can pass the third-lab calibration which is authorized by ISO17025.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery, and our freight forwarder can provide transportation services at the most reasonable price to solve your worries.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: we promise to reply our customers within 24 hours
8. Relative Products
Contact Person: sales