Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ISO180-2000, GB/T1843-2008, JB/T8761-1998, JB8762, ISO9854, DIN53453 And ASTMD256-2010||Impact Energy:||2.75J,5.5J,11J|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Type:||Pointer Type|
impact testing machine,
pendulum impact tester
Economic Plastic Pendulum Impact Strength Tester with 2.75J, 5.5J and 11J Hammers
The pointer-type plastic pendulum impact strength tester is mainly used for the determination of impact toughness of non-metallic materials such as plastic, reinforced nylon, glass reinforced plastic, ceramic, cast stone and electrical insulating materials. Meet the requirements of ISO180-2000, GB/T1843-2008, JB/T8761-1998, JB8762, ISO9854, DIN53453 and ASTMD256-2010. This is a simple structure equipment, the dial plate to display.
|Display||Pointer dial display|
|Capacity||30, 50, 150kg-CM (optional)|
|Radius of the rounded corner of blade||R=2mm±0.5mm|
|Distance between the blade and the pincer||22±0.2mm|
|Impact blade angle||37°±l°|
1. PEGO is professional on electrical lab testing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with better price, better quality and better service.
2. Customized Service: We can help our customers to design and develop new equipment according to their requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3.Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty, 100% guarantee test before delivery. And all our products can pass the third-lab calibration which is authorized by ISO17025.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery, and our freight forwarder can provide transportation services at the most reasonable price to solve your worries.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: we promise to reply our customers within 24 hours
Contact Person: sales