Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60112, UL746A, GB.T4207, GB4706.1 And TMD 3628-92||Configuration:||Platinum Electrodes, Sample Tray, Drop Needle And Etc..|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Working Power:||220V/50Hz|
hipot test equipment,
electrical testing instruments
IEC60112 Tracking Index Tester with NH4CI Solutions for Proof Tracking Index and Comparative Tracking Index
The tracking index tester is designed according to IEC60112, UL746A, GB.T4207, GB4706.1 and TMD 3628-92. It is applied to evaluate the leakage resistance (CTI and PTI) of the surface of insulating material. Tracking index test apparatus is mainly used in the industries of lighting appliance, low voltage appliance, household appliance, motor, electronic appliance, instrument and etc. It is a good tool for research department, production department and QC department.
Proof Tracking Index (PTI): the voltage value of the material subjected to 50 drops of electrolyte without electrical tracking, the unit is volt.
Comparative Tracking Index (CTI): The highest voltage value at which the surface of the material can withstand 50 drops of electrolyte without forming electrical tracking, the unit is volt.
Test solutions: The preparation ratio is 1:1000, that is 0.1g of NH4CI with 100g (100ml) of distilled water
1) . The tracking index test apparatus includes platinum electrodes, sample tray, drop needle and etc.. The distance between the platinum electrodes, the position of drop needle and the height of sample tray can be adjusted.
2) . The materal of electrodes is platinum with features of high temperature and corrosion resistance.
3) . The test voltage and short current can be set freely.
|Electrode material||platinum (Pt)|
|Electrode distance||4.0mm ± 0.01mm|
|Electrode voltage||100~600V (48~60Hz) adjustable, the voltage would decrease 10% @ 1.0±0.1A short current|
|Height of the drops||30~40mm adjustable|
|Size of drops||44~55 drops/1cm3 adjustable|
|Interval of the drops||30s±5s|
|Times of the drops||0~9999 times adjustable|
|Leakage indicator||During the testing, the short-circuit current is more than 0.5A to keep 2 seconds, then shut off current, it show the sample not pass|
|Standard||IEC60112, GB/T4207, GB4706.1|
|Working studio||0.1m3 ( customizable 0.5m3 or 0.75m3 according to different standard)|
|Outer dimension||630mm (W)*390mm (D)*750mm (H)|
Why Choose Pego?
1. PEGO is professional on electrical lab testing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with better price, better quality and better service.
2. Customized Service: We can help our customers to design and develop new equipment according to their requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3.Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty, 100% guarantee test before delivery. And all our products can pass the third-lab calibration which is authorized by ISO17025.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery, and our freight forwarder can provide transportation services at the most reasonable price to solve your worries.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: we promise to reply our customers within 24 hours
Contact Person: sales