Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60529||Application:||IPX1 And IPX2|
|Material:||Stainless Steel & Aluminium Alloy||Control System:||7 Inch Touch Screen|
|Working Power:||220V 50Hz/60Hz, 1KW||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Shippment:||By Sea||Type:||Frame Type|
environmental test chamber,
temperature humidity test chamber
IEC60529 Environment Test Equipment IPX1 and IPX2 Water Vertical Drip Box
Introduction of IPX1 and IPX2 Water Vertical Drip Box:
IPX1-2 Drip Box is designed according to IEC60529 clause 14.2.1 and 14.2.2. It is applied to simulate the conditions of vertically dripping and dripping with 15 degrees tilted, and then to check if the products ( electronics, luminaire, electric components, auto parts and etc.) can meet the requirements. The equipment can be customized according to size of test specimen .
Features of IPX1 and IPX2 Water Vertical Drip Box:
1) For IPX1 and IPX2 testing
2) Adopts column structure, which can be fixed on floor and runs stability. Easy to pack and install.
3) The shell and turntable are made by SUS304 stainless steel, to ensure the rustless for long time use.
4) Equip with flowmeter, can accurately manual adjust the flowmeter.
5) The cone-sharp nozzles are made by brass, and easy to change. The stainless steel protective cover under the nozzles can protect user from any hurts.
6) Equip with high accuracy filter, the filter element can change regularly.
7) The drip board can lift, and will auto stop at the position of 200mm upper of the test specimen.
8) Control system: 7 inch touch screen+ Panosonic PLC.
Specification of IPX1 and IPX2 Water Vertical Drip Box:
|Drip board size (mm)||800*800||1000*1000|
|Outer size (mm)||1000*1000*2300 (L*W*H)||1200*1200*2300 (L*W*H)|
|Diameter of turntable||Φ500mm||Φ600mm|
|Aperture of nozzle||Φ0.4mm|
|Delivery rate||1~5mm/min (±0.5mm/min)|
|Adjust mode||Manual adjustment|
|Lifting height of drip board||1000~1800mm (adjustable)|
|Rotation speed of turntable||1r/min|
|Tilt angle of turntable||00 or 150 in 4 positions|
|Lifting height of turntable||fixed|
|Protection device||Electric leakage, hydropenia, short circuit|
|Working power||220V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1KW|
Pictures of IPX1 and IPX2 Water Vertical Drip Box:
Contact Person: sales