Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60529, IEC60598||Test IP Grade:||IPX5, IPX6|
|Control System:||LCD Touch Screen, PLC||Configuration:||Jet Nozzles, Turntable, Control Units, Water Tank|
|Working Power:||380V/50Hz (3-phase 5 Wires)||Warranty:||12 Months|
ingress protection test equipment,
waterproof test equipment
IP Waterproof Test Equipment with Hose Nozzles for IPX5 and IPX6 Jetproof Testing
1. Introduction of IPX5/6 Jet Nozzles Test Equipment:
IPX5/6 jet nozzles testing equipment is open-type equipment, which has no size and weight limit to the device under test. The equipment is consisted by control box, turntable, jet nozzles (diameter 6.3mm and 12.5mm) and nozzle holder. A 550L water tank is built in control box. The test distance is controlled by manual. 6.3mm and 12.5mm nozzle are designed according to IEC60529 clause 14.2.5 and 14.2.6. Waterproof test simulates the condition of water jets and powerful water jets, which is mainly applied to electronic products, luminaire, electric components, motor and house-holding appliance. The waterproof test can help to judge the products’ performance, and provide the basis for design, improve and inspect.
Jet hose nozzle with internal diameter of 6.3mm is for IPX5 jet-proof testing, the water flow rate is 12.5L/min, and test time is 1min/m2 and at lest 3 min. The test distance is 2.5m to 3m .
Jet hose nozzle with internal diameter of 12.5mm is for IPX6 strong jet-proof testing, the water flow rate is 100L/min, and test time is 1min/m2 and at lest 3 min. The test distance is 2.5m to 3m .
2. Specification of IPX5/6 Jet Nozzles Test Equipment
|Control system||7 inch touch screen+Panasonic PLC|
1100mm*900mm*1300mm (L*W*H, control box)
600mm*600mm*800mm (L*W*H, turntable)
|Water tank||550L, 800*600*1145 (mm), made by SUS304 stainless steel|
|Aperture diameter of IPX5 nozzle||6.3mm|
|Aperture diameter of IPX6 nozzle||12.5mm|
|Delivery rate for IPX5 (L/min)||12.5±0.625|
|Delivery rate for IPX6 (L/min)||100±5|
|Water pressure (Mpa)||As per the standard requirement|
|Flowmeter control||Manual control|
|Distance from specimen||2.5~3m (manual control)|
|Nozzle fixed way||Hand-held|
|Diameter of turntable||Φ600mm|
|Power of turntable||AC220V|
|Material||SUS304 stainless steel|
|Protection||Electric leakage, hydropenia, short circuit|
|Working power||AC 380V/ 50Hz, 3KW (3 phase 4 wire + protective ground wire)|
|Working conditions||5℃~35℃ (temperature), ≤85% (R.H.), 86kPa~106kPa (pressure)|
1). The user is required to configure a water source for the equipment at the installation site, with a water pressure not less than 0.2Mpa, and install a 4/8 inch faucet.
2). The faucet is not more than 2 meters away from the equipment
|Requirement for the site||The ground is level, the drainage is unobstructed, the ground and walls are waterproofed, and the floor drain or drainage ditch is set|
|Requirement for power switch||
1). The user is required to configure the leakage protection air switch of the corresponding capacity for the equipment at the installation site, and this switch must be independent for the use of the equipment
2). It is forbidden to use knife switches or power sockets
3). The leakage protection air switch is not more than 2 meters away from the equipment
3. Features of IPX5/6 Jet Nozzles Test Equipment:
● For IPX5 and IPX6 waterproof testing.
● Mainframe and turntable are made by SUS304# stainless steel to ensure rustless for long time.
● Built-in water tank, auto to control the water level with the help of Water floating ball valve , and alarm at high or low level to protect from the damage caused by low water level.
● Adopts speed motor, the speed in the standard range, and can control the positive and negative direction (for live test, to prevent wire wrapping).
● Jet nozzles: strictly designed according to IEC60529.
● Built-in outlet in the turntable (AC220V, 10A) for live test. The power on and power off time can be controlled: off (0~999min)-on (0~999min)-off (o-999min).
● Test time can be set at the touch screen. Time setting range: 0~999min (adjustable), auto shut down when finish the test.
● Adopts 7 inch touch screen and Panasonic PLC.
● Easy to operation, IPX5 and IPX6 testing can easy conversion.
4. Details Pictures:
Why choose Pego?
1. PEGO is professional on electrical lab testing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with better price, better quality and better service.
2. Customized Service: We can help our customers to design and develop new equipment according to their requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3.Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty, 100% guarantee test before delivery. And all our products can pass the third-lab calibration which is authorized by ISO17025.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery, and our freight forwarder can provide transportation services at the most reasonable price to solve your worries.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: we promise to reply our customers within 24 hours
Contact Person: sales