Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60335-1||Material:||Black Painting Plywood|
hipot test equipment,
electrical testing instruments
Temperature Rise Black Test Corner with 136 measurement Points (IEC60335-1 / Clause 11)
The Black Test Corner is used for the measurement of the temperature radiated by different equipment during the tests from heating and abnormal operation. One is designed and made with the intention of determining the fulfillment of different standards as far as the registry from temperatures during the operation of the apparatus under test.
The Black Test Corner is conformed by a trihedral or tetrahedron one of black painting plywood, with a matrix of holes each 100 mm that allow to adapt thermocouples of measurement easily, specially designed for such case.
The dimensions of the device are: base 1000mm x 1000mm and with a height of 1000mm, includes two side plates, one bottom and one top plate, the top plate can be removed, bottom plate mounted on a structure with wheels, to allow his movement.
Thermocouples of measurement is of curved type K ( Ø0.3mm), mounted on terminal block, and in its end of measurement they have a copper disc of Ø15 mm and 1 mm of thickness. The amount of thermocouples is according to the necessity of the client.
|Material||Plywood 20mm of thickness,painted with matt black paint on the front, gray-white film board attached on the back|
136 points, includes cooper disc (Ø15 mm, 1mm thickness), thermcouple
points: 100mm*100mm (square), start from inner corner
Cable length: 2m
Type: K type
Diameter: less than Ø0.3mm
|Standard||IEC 60335-1 / Clause 11|
How to position the appliance in the test corner?
For heating appliance and combined appliance:
1. Appliances normally placed on a floor or table in use, are placed on the floor and as near to the wall as possible.
2. Appliances normally fixed on a wall shall fixed on one of the walls, and as near to other wall and floor or ceiling as is likely to occur, taking into account the instructions.
3. Appliance normally fixed to a ceilling shall fixed to the ceilling, and as near to the walls as is likely to occur, taking into account in the instructions.
For motor operated appliance:
Requirement for test corner:
The test corner, support and installation of buit-in appliances shall be made by plywood which has about 20mm thick and be coated with dull black paint. Thermocouples used for determing the temperature rise of the surface of walls, ceilling and floor of the test corner are attached to the back of small blackened disk (made by copper or brass), the blackened disk has 15mm in diameter and 1mm thick. The front of disk in flush with the surface of the board.
Advantage of Pego
1. PEGO is professional on electrical lab testing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with better price, better quality and better service.
2. Customized Service: We can help our customers to design and develop new equipment according to their requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3.Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty, 100% guarantee test before delivery. And all our products can pass the third-lab calibration which is authorized by ISO17025.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery, and our freight forwarder can provide transportation services at the most reasonable price to solve your worries.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: we promise to reply our customers within 24 hours
Contact Person: sales