Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage Range:||0~5KV (AC And DC)||Leakage Current:||0~100mA|
|Working Power:||220V/50Hz||Standard:||IEC60335, IEC60598-1, IEC60065 And IEC60950|
|Accessories:||HV Probe, Earth Cable, HV Cable, Power Cable||Shippment:||By Express|
electrical testing instruments,
electric test meter
5KV High Voltage Dielectric Strength Tester 0~100mA Leakage Current Comply to IEC60335-1
AC/DC withstand voltage tester (hipot tester) is a equipment to test dielectric strength, can accurate and fast to test break down voltage, leakage current and other electric safety index. It is meet the requirements of IEC60335, IEC60598-1, IEC60065 and IEC60950.
The model RK2672 series hipot testers are 0 to 5KV output, the model RK2672BM only has AC ouput, RK2672 (AM, CM and DM) have both AC and DC output, the leakage current range have 0~20mA, 0~100mA and 0~200mA, the user can freely select the different combination as per the demands.
1). The test voltage up to 5KV with DC and AC test function
2). The output voltage is adjusted by voltage regulator
3). Adopts nixie tubes to display test time, voltage, current and beakdown voltage and current
4). The alarm current value is freely to preset
5). PLC is optional for signal input and output.
|Wave sharp||50Hz/60Hz sine wave|
|Accuracy of voltage||±5%|
|Accuracy of current||±5%|
|Power||AC 220V±10% 50Hz/60Hz|
|Accessories||HV probe, earth cable, HV cable, power cable|
1) . The output voltage and leakage current range are not we want, do you have other suggetion?
Answer: yes, we have much other models with different output voltage leakage current test range, please write down your demands, we will recommend the best solution for you.
2). Your power plug can not be used in our country, can you change it for us?
Answer; yes, we will change the power plug to fit your demends, please subbmit this issue when you make order.
3). Does this equipment has English operation interface?
Answer: of course, yes, the operation interface has English instruction.
4). Any attentions to use this equipment?
● The equipment must well grounded.
● The operator should put on insulating gloves, and the insulation pads should under the feet. And the operator can not metal jewelry.
● The voltage adjusting knobe must contrarotate to the end (min) before power on.
● Make the equipment in reset state before preset the values.
● Do not touch the equipment under test and the test leads
● In case of accident, the power should be cut off immediately
● Indicator light or alarm failure should be repaired immediately
5). What is your warranty period of the equipment?
Answer: the warranty period is 12 months upon buyer receipt of the goods.
Contact Person: Ms. Penny Peng