Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60529||Material:||Stainless Steel And Aluminum|
|Application:||Outdoor Lightings, Household Appliance||IP Grade:||IPX1 And IPX2|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Control System:||PLC+ Touch Screen|
waterproof test equipment,
water ingress test equipment
IP01 / IP02 Dripping Water Resistance Environment Test Equipment PLC Control
|1. Commodity||IPX1-2B Vertical Drip Box Test Machine|
Application Background: The water from the nature (rainwater, seawater and river water and etc.) would cause damage to products and material. The damage includes corrosion, color fading, deform, strength degradation, mildew and so on. Especially, it will make the short circuit to electronic products. So waterproof testing is a must test for some special products and materials.
Application; outdoor lighting, household appliance, auto spare parts and other electronics products.
|Function: This machine is mainly applied to simulate the equipment (like electronic products, lighting, electronic components, automobile, motorbike and its spare parts) under the raining conditions, and to check if its physical and other relative performances can reach the requirements.|
|4. Standard||Meet the requirements of IEC60529:1989+A1:1999+A2:2013, GB4208-2008 Clauses 14.2.1 and 14.2.2 and figure 3, GB7000.1 clauses 9.2.3.|
● For IPX1 and IPX2 testing
● Wall-mounted structure: the frame is fixed on the wall to ensure the stability.
● The frame is made by aluminium alloy, turntable is made by SUS304 stainless steel to ensure rustless for long time.
● Drip board: made by stainless steel.
● Cone-sharp brass nozzle with cover to prevent any hurt, easy to change the nozzles,.
● Flow rate: flowmeter with valve, manual adjustable.
● The drip board can up and down adjustment, and will auto stop at the distance of 200mm upper of EUT.
● There is an outlet on the turntable for samples (AC220V, 10A), on-off time can be control by program: off (0~999min)-on (0~999min)-off (0~999min).It is apply to live test.
● With air compression function to dry the drip box to avoid blocking cause by incrustation.
● Adopts step-up motor, the test speed can set up at the touch screen.
● For live test. With power plug in the turntable to power the EUT. The power on and power off time can be set at the control panel: off(0~999min)-on (0~999min)-off (0~999min).
● Control system: 7 inch touch screen + Panasonic PLC.
|6. Specification||Structure Parameter|
|Drip board area||1000*1000mm|
|Outer size||1250*1350*2600mm (L*D*H)|
|Aperture of drop||￠0.4mm|
|Diameter of turntable||Φ 800mm|
|Turntable height off ground||500mm|
|Delivery Rate||1-5 mm/min(±0.5mm/min)|
|Flow control way||Manual|
|Height of drip board||500－1800mm adjustable|
|Turntable lifting range||None (fixed)|
|Turntable height||00 or 150 (horizontal direction)|
|Turntable Speed||1 r/min(IPX1)|
|Test Time||0-999 min|
|Protection device||leakage protection, lack water protection, short circuit protection|
|Power consumption||1.0 kw|
|Case||alumininium alloy moulded aluminium||1|
|Guide rail||stainless steel||2|
|Lifting screw||stainless steel T32X6||1|
|Drip board||stainless steel||1|
|Drip needle||Φ0.4mm stainless steel||1 batch|
|PLC controller||FR-XO L30R||1|
|Touch screen||7 inch||1|
|Turntable step motor||57#||1|
|Low-voltage apparatus||/||3 batches|
|Switching power supply||24V, 50W||1|
|Filter||10in single-stage water purifier||1|
|Pipeline fitting||PPR+stainless steel||1|
|8. Accessories||User Manual, Certificate of Quality, Warranty Card, filter element 1pc, Test Needle 100pcs, Yellow brass needle base 20pcs, 3-core Cable (3m)|
|9. Working Condition||User shall provide the below conditions and make the connection|
|10. Location Request||
● Flat floor, Smooth drainage, the floor and wall with water repellent treatment, set the gutter and drainage ditch
● The ground bearing shall not less than 200KG/m2
● With excellent ventilation
● Nonviolent vibration
● Non-strong electromagnetic field
● No flammable, no explosive and no corrosivity substance, no dust
● With appropriate use and maintenance space
● Rear side, left side, right side,: 800mm
● Top: 200mm
● Front side: 1000mm
●Frame and control box’s space, suggest distance: 800-1000mm
|11. Environment conditions||
Air Pressure: 86kPa～106kPa
|12. Power Condition|
|Voltage, frequency||AC220V±10% , 50Hz±10% , ire wire+null line+earth wire|
● Request to equip with appropriate air switch for the equipment at the site, and the air switch is only work for this equipment
● Forbidden to use knife switch and power plug
● No more than 2m between air switch and equipment
● Request to equip with water supply, and hydraulic pressure shall not lower than 0.2Mpa, and install 4’’ faucet.
● The faucet should be installed at the position away from the equipment no more than 2m.
2. Testing Method Instruction
2.1 IPX1 Testing Method
2.1.1 Connect the water inlet and power well
2.1.2 Press the power switch “ON” to start the device
2.1.3 Open the tap
2.1.4 Find the “WATER MAGNETIC VALVE” button in the “MANUAL” interface, press it to make the drip board full filled with water, and open the control valve of flowmeter to max. to fill tank’s water, observe all the needle tip dropping water means the drip board is fulled with water, then turn down the control valve of the flowmeter to 1L/min of IPX1, close the inlet valve switch.
2.1.5 Put the sample in the turntable base, and adjust the turntable’s height to make the sample enclosure’s top 200mm far away from needle tip.
2.1.6 Enter into the “IPX1/2 AUTO” interface, press the “START” button to begin test
2.1.7 Finished test, turn off the power.
2.2 IPX2 Testing Method
2.2.1 Find the “WATER MAGNETIC VALVE” button in the “MANUAL” interface, press it to make the drip board full filled with water, and open the control valve of flowmeter to max. to fill tank’s water, observe all the needle tip dropping water means the drip board is fulled with water, then turn down the control valve of the flowmeter to 3L/min of IPX2, close the inlet valve switch.
2.2.2 First adjust the turntable to 15°, then put the sample in the turntable base and adjust the turntable height to make the sample enclosure’s top 200mm far away from needle tip.
2.2.3 Enter into the “IPX1/2 AUTO” interface, press the “START” button to begin test
2.2.4 Finished test, turn off the power.
4. Third-Lab Calibration Certificate
Contact Person: Ms. Penny Peng