Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60529||Test Grade:||IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6 And IPX9K|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Name:||Waterproof Test Chamber||Certificate:||Third-Lab Calibration Certificate|
Stainless Steel Waterproof Test Chamber,
6.0KW Waterproof Test Chamber,
IPX4 Environmental Test Chamber
Comprehensive Waterproof Test Chamber for IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6 and IPX9K Tests
The product and material damage caused by water from nature (like rain water, sea water, river water and etc.) are causing incalculable economic losses every year. The damage mainly includes corrosion, fading, deformation, strength decrease, swelling, mold and etc., especially electrical products are easy to cause fires due to short circuits caused by rain. Therefore, the enclosure protection against water test is necessary for some specific product and material.
The IPX1-9 comprehensive waterproof test chamber is designed to simulate the dripping water, spraying water, splashing water and jetting water to test the physical and other relate properties of the auto parts and electronic products under test. It can meet the requirements of IEC60529, GB/T4208, DIN40050-9 and ISO26053. The IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX9 and IPX9K tests can be performed in one equipment.
IPX1 Dripping water
Dripping water (vertically falling drops) shall have no harmful effect. Test duration: 10 minutes, equivalent to 1 mm rainfall per minute.
IPX2 Dripping water when tilted up to 15°
Vertically dripping water shall have no harmful effect when the enclosure is tilted at an angle up to 15° from its normal position. Test duration: 10 minutes, Water equivalent to 3 mm rainfall per minute.
IPX3 Spraying water
Water falling as a spray at any angle up to 60° from the vertical shall have no harmful effect. Test duration: 5 minutes, volume: 0.7 litres per minute, Pressure 80-100 kPa.
IPX4 Splashing of water
Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect. Test duration: 5 minutes, volume: 10 litres per minute, Pressure 80-100 kPa
IPX5 Water jets
Water projected by a nozzle (6.3 mm) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. Test duration: at least 15 minutes, volume: 12.5 litres per minute, pressure 30 kPa at distance of 3 m.
IPX6 Powerful water jets
Water projected in powerful jets (12.5 mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. Test duration: at least 3 minutes, volume: 100 litres per minute, pressure 100 kPa at distance of 3 m.
IPX9K High Pressure/Steam Water Jets Cleaning
Water projected in high pressure high temperature against the enclosure from 4 directions (00, 300, 600, 900) shall have no harmful effects. Test duration: 30s per direction, water volume: 14~16 litres per minute, pressure: 8000~10000 Kpa, temperature: 80±5℃, test distance: 100 to 150mm.
● For IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX9 and IPX9K tests.
● The enclosure of the equipment is made of SUS304 and coating with stoving varnish.
● The turntable, oscillating tubes, water tank, nozzles and etc. are made by SUS304# stainless steel.
● Built-in water tank, the water can be recycled. With ball valve to control the water level, and has low water level alarm function
● With a transparent observation window made by tempered glass, an LED light is installed in the box to facilitate observation during the test.
● The flowmeter and pressure sensor are customized with higher accuracy.
● It has a compressed air drainage function. After the test is completed, the excess water in the drip board and the nozzles can be drained out to avoid long-term accumulation to block the needle hole. (Note: users need to prepare air compressor)
● IPX1-2: The turntable adopts stepping motor, can rotate forward and reverse. The rotation speed and titled angle can be accurately adjusted by touch screen.
● IPX3-4: The oscillating tube drives by Panasonic Servo Motor, the rotation speed and angle can be accurately adjusted by touch screen. The nozzles are made of SUS304, not easy to break.
● IPX5-6: The jet nozzles are strictly designed according to IEC60529 figure 6.
● IPX9K: IPD temperature control, set the temperature by touch screen.
● Test time: 0-999min adjustment, auto stop.
● With leakage protection, water shortage protection, overflow protection and short circuit protection to protect the equipment from damage . Door induction protection to protect the operator from hurt.
● Filtration measures: equip with high-precision filter can effectively filter impurities in tap water, the filter element can be replaced regularly.
● The working box equip with a waterproof socket (AC220V, 10A) for sample to do live test. The power on-off time
can be controlled: OFF time(0-999min)-ON time (0-999min)-OFF time (0-999min), apply to the samples that need to be switched ON and OFF during the test.
● Adopts 7 inch touch screen and PLC core control component, easy to operation and auto control. Equip with wheels makes the overall equipment can move freely.
|Working dimension||900mm*1050mm*1200mm (L*D*H)|
|Outer dimension||2100mm*4100mm*2000mm (l*D*H)|
|Diameter of turntable||Φ400mm|
|Bear weight of turntable||50KG|
|Lifting height of upper turntable||500-850mm|
|Title angle of upper turntable||00 or 150|
|Speed of turntable||1--5r/min (adjustable)|
|Rotation mode of turntable||Keep forward/alternate forward and reverse/intermittent rotation (controlled by touch screen)|
|Test time||0--999min (controlled by touch screen)|
|Weight of the chamber||300KG|
|Working power||380V/50Hz (3 phase 5 wires)|
1). he user is required to configure a water source for the equipment at the installation site, with a water pressure not less than 0.2Mpa, and install a 4/8 inch faucet.
2). The faucet is not more than 2 meters away from the equipment
|Size of drip board||600mm*600mm|
|Aperture of nozzle||Φ0.4mm|
|Delivery rate||IPX1=1mm/min, IPX2=3mm/min|
|Lifting mode of drip board||Fix|
|Delivery rate||IPX3=1.1L/min, IPX4=1.8L/min|
|Aperture of nozzles||0.4mm|
|Inner diameter of tube||15mm|
|Tube angle||1200 (IPX3), 3500 (IPX4)|
|Rotation speed of tube||4s for 2*1200, 12s for 2*3600 or user defined|
|IPX5 nozzle diameter||Φ6.3mm|
|IPX6 nozzle diameter||Φ12.5mm|
|Delivery rate||IPX5=12.5±0.625(L/min), IPX6=100±5(L/min)|
|Water pressure||Adjust according to the prescribed water flow|
|Jet nozzles swing mode||Vertical swing, swing height and speed are set by touch screen|
|Number of nozzles for IPX9K||4|
|Nozzles position||00, 300, 600, 900 (vertical distribution)|
|Nozzle holder folding method||Manual or auto folding (controlled by touch screen)|
|Test distance for IPX9K||100~200mm (adjustable)|
|Test time||30s per position|
|Water pressure calibrate||0.9-1.2N force calibration system (display by touch screen)|
|Nozzle holder adjustment||Collapsible|
|Water temperature||R.T.-85℃ (preset by touch screen)|
4. Details Pictures
Contact Person: Ms. Penny Peng