Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||UL507, UL1017, UL1062, UL1310 Etc.||Condition:||New|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Shippment:||By Express|
|Application:||Accessible Probe||Material:||Metal And Insluating Material|
ul articulated finger probe,
finger probe test
1. Description of Articulate Probe with Web Stop:
Articulate probe with web stop is designed according to IEC62368 figure V.1, meet the requirements of UL507 figure 6.5 (PA100A), UL1017 figure 2, UL1062 figure 1.2, UL1310 figure 14.2, UL982 figure 7.1, UL474 figure 5.1, UL6500 figure 14, UL60065 figure 14, UL1082 figure 7.2 and UL1278 figure 8.3. Palm simulator and restricted joint movement simulates human finger movement. It’s made of stainless steel. Bell-Core accessory available. The handle is made of nylon. The finger is made of stainless steel.
2. Specification of Articulate Probe with Web Stop:
|Test finger length||234mm|
|The bending part length||30/30/40mm|
3. FAQ of Articulate Probe with Web Stop:
1) What standard does the articulate probe with web stop conform to?
PGR: The articulate probe conforms to the UL507, UL982, UL1062, UL1310 and etc. standard.
2) Does the articulate probe come with calibration certificate?
PGR: Sure, it will come with a calibration certificated issued by third-lab authorized by ISO17025.
3) What does the articualte probe made of?
PGR: It's made of stainless steel and nylon.
4. Picture of Articulate Probe with Web Stop:
Contact Person: sales