Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||LM-79||Configuration:||Goniophotometer, AC/DC Power Supply, Digital Power Meter, Cabinet, Standard Lamp|
|Test Parameter:||Luminous Intensity Distribution Curve, Isolux Diagram, Isocandela Diagram, IES File And Etc.||Shippment:||By Sea|
luminous intensity distribution,
Type C Goniophotometer with Rotating Mirror According to LM-79 for LED Streetlight
C-type goniophotometer with rotating mirror is completetly meet the requirements of CIE70 and LM-79. During the test, the lamp under test is keep burning, and keep the lamp stationary to decrease the error caused by airflow. The goniophotometer is applied to test all kinds of luminaire, like HID, LED, CFL,incandescent lamp and so on. The test parameters include luminous intensity distribution curve, effective light emitting Angle, beam angle, total luminous flux, zonal luminous flux, upward luminous flux, downward luminous flux, lamp effeciency, isolux diagram, isocandala diagram, utilization factor, lumiance limit curve, glare, max allowable distance ratio, UGR uniform glare and etc. All the data can be saved as IES, PDF, excel, LDT, CIE and TM14 files.
● Photometric test: V(λ) accuracy f1’ less than 1.5%; Photometric sensitivity: 0.0001lx
● Test range of light intensity: 50mcd ~ 2.0 ×108 cd
● Stray Light: less than 0.1%
● Angle Accuracy: 0.01 degree
● Driving Angle Resolution: γ angle is 0.0016 degree; C angle is 0.03 degree;
● Dimension of Mirror: 1.5m×2.0m
● Height of Equipment: 5.6m; Weight: 1800kg
● Test Parameters:
1) Basic parameters: luminous flux, effective luminous flux, efficiency, center luminous intensity, max luminous intensity, angle of maximum intensity, beam angle, luminous intensity distribution and data, isolux curve.
2) Indoor lightings: basic parameters, CIE class, up flux rate, down flux rate, maximum allowable distance ratio, luminance limitation curve, utilization factor and etc.
3) Floodlight: basic parameter, type B luminous intensity distribution, zonal flux distribution, spatial luminous intensity and etc.
4) Streetlight: basic parameter, maximum allowable distance ratio, up flux rate of street, up flux rate of house, down flux rate of street, down flux rate of house, zonal flux, utilization factor and etc.
5) Test report format: LCC,IES,LDT,TM14,CIE and etc.
● Test lamp
|Model||size of sample lamp (max)||Weight (max)|
Contact Person: Ms. Penny Peng