Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60950 Clause 188.8.131.52, IEC60335-1 Clause 21.2||Material:||Hardened Steel|
|Shippment:||By Express||Usage:||Scratch Resistance Testing Equipment|
hipot test equipment,
electrical testing instruments
IEC60335-1 Clause 21.2 Scratch Test Pin Made of Hardened Steel
Hardened steel Pin is designed according to IEC60950 clause 184.108.40.206 and IEC60335-1 clause 21.2. It is applied to do scratch test for accessible parts of solid insulation of household appliance and printed circuit boards, to ensure the material has sufficient strength to prevent penetration by sharp implements.
The hardened steel pin should work with abration reistance tester. When performing the scratch test, scratches were performed at a speed of 20 mm/s ± 5 mm/s in a plane perpendicular to the edge of the conductor. The steel pin should be properly loaded so that the hardened steel pin can apply a force of 10N ± 0.5N along its axial direction. The pin can equip with 20N weights to reach 30N load.
|Pin Tip||40°Conical sharp|
|Tip circumference radius||0.25mm±0.02mm|
3. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
1. PEGO is professional on electrical lab testing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with better price, better quality and better service.
2. Customized Service: We can help our customers to design and develop new equipment according to their requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3.Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty, 100% guarantee test before delivery. And all our products can pass the third-lab calibration which is authorized by ISO17025.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery, and our freight forwarder can provide transportation services at the most reasonable price to solve your worries.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: we promise to reply our customers within 24 hours
Contact Person: sales