Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Electrode Distance:||4.0mm||Electrode Voltage:||100-600V|
|Usage:||CTI And PTI Test||Electrodes Material:||≧99% Purity Platinum (Pt)|
electrical testing instruments,
electric test meter
IEC60112 Industrial electrical Test Equipment Tracking Tester with Platinum Electrode
1. Standard of Tracking Tester
The tracking testr is constructed in compliance with IEC 60112, IEC 112, IEC 60335-1, IEC 61058-1, IEC 60065, IEC 60669-1, IEC 60884-1, IEC 60950-1, IEC 61010-1, BS 1363, IEC 60598-1, IEC 60320-1, IEC 60898-1, IEC 60400, IEC 60238, IEC 60730-1, GB4207, GB7000.1, UL746A, DIN53480, ASTM D 3638, VDE 0303, DIN 53480, GB/T 4207,...
2. Main Features of Tracking Tester
1) Platinum electrodes, easily removable for cleaning, grinding purposes or replacement by thumb screws. Each electrode is engraved with its serial number to enable its traceability/calibration. Platinum purity certificate included.
2) Easy removable dripping unit enables easy cleaning. Dripping unit with electromagnetic valve is made of three main components that can be simple dismantled: electromagnet, solution cylinder and drip nozzle. Height of dripping unit is adjustable.
3) Solution cylinder is transparent, so that the contents is clearly visible. It has level markings and adequate volume for 30 tests without refilling. It can be dismantled for cleaning.
4) Jointed electrode holders enable adjustment of all relevant parameters
5) Easy removable sample support glass
6) With apparatus are enclosed many different accessories that enable easier testing (see accessories section below)
7) Ventilator for fume extraction after the test
8) Removable bottom lining for easier cleaning
3. Introduction of Tracking Tester
The tracking index tester is used to determinate of the proof and comparative tracking indices of solid insulating materials on pieces taken from parts of equipment and on plaques of material using alternating voltages. It is applied to evaluate the leakage resistance (CTI and PTI) of the surface of insulating material and designed on the basis of IEC60112 <Method for the determination of the proof and comparative tracking indices of solid insulating materials>, UL746A, GB.T4207, gb4706.1 and TMD 3628-92. Tracking index test apparatus is mainly used in the industries of lighting appliance, low voltage appliance, household appliance, motor, electronic appliance, instrument and etc.
4. Parameter of Tracking Tester
|Electrodes material||≧99% purity platinum (Pt)|
|Electrode voltage||100~600V (48~60Hz) adjustable, the voltage would decrease 10% @ 1.0±0.1A short current|
|Electrode distance between test specimen||4.0mm ± 0.1mm|
|Electrode pressure exerted on the test specimen||1.0N±0.05N|
|Height of the drops||30~40mm adjustable|
|Times of the drops||0~9999 times adjustable|
|Interval of the drops||30s±5s|
|Leakage indicator||During the testing, the short-circuit current is more than 0.5A to keep 2 seconds, then shut off current, it show the sample not pass|
|Standard||IEC60112, GB/T4207, GB4706.1|
|Working studio||0.1CBM ( customizable 0.5CBM or 0.75CBM according to different standard)|
|Outer dimension||630mm (W)*390mm (D)*750mm (H)|
Contact Person: Ms. Penny Peng